Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lincoln's First Week

What a wonderful first week!! Brett and I can't believe we have had our little Lincoln for a week already! Activities have included:

Coming home...
Lots of snuggling with mom and dad...
And lots of sleeping....
And playing in his crib...
And his favorite thing-listening to Jack Johnson while sitting in his bouncer while mom gets things done for the day...
And more sleeping...
And enjoying lots of visitors!
1. A sleeping baby
2. Lots of yummy dinners this last week
3. Feeling better!

6 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

He is seriously too cute. I love all the pictures. Looks like he enjoys sleeping with dad. Very cute!

Emily said...

Adorable! I can't help it. I just have to comment every time you post. He's such a cutie!!

mere/tay(xoxo) said...

taylor and i are so happy for your little family. being a mom is the most beautiful thing in the world:) you guys are very sweet people and will make wonderful parents.
congrats!!
xoxo

The Kimballs said...

Whitney!! Congratulations, I want to come snuggle him soo badly, he is just soo stinking cute! I have a gift for the little guy and want to try and come stop by so that I can see you guys. We were out of town during the shower and when Dan picked up the mail after, the invite had slipped out in his car, so I just recently got it. I am so happy that it all went well! What a darling family!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Whit he is so adorable!! Congratulations!! I want to see his smile with his dimples. i think dimples are so cute and i think your son is so cute and I think you are such a cute Mommy!!

Cortney said...

Congrats Whit! He is adorable. Enjoy every moment, seems like you are!