Friday, February 25, 2011

Right Now....

Is My Favorite Time of Day.
I get to sit on the couch, feed Lincoln, and hold him in my arms while he falls asleep for his afternoon nap.

Being a mom is the bomb and I don't want to be anywhere else.
1. Lincoln.
2. Winter storms.
3. Swedish Fish.

4 comments:

Katie Mellor said...

adorable :) i want a lincoln!!

Ryan said...

yay for sweedish fish! ...and an adorable baby too :)

The Kimballs said...

I looked at his little gift that I have for him today! We really want to see you two...he is so precious Whit. Savor every little moment with this stage, you're a beautiful mommy!

Shane and Kenzie said...

Your sweet little post made me feel so good inside! You are an amazing person Whitney, and your little Lincoln is so blessed to have you as his mommy!