Tuesday, February 15, 2011

STOP!!!!!

It's true...tear....Lincoln is already 1 month old. I can't believe it!! I just need time to stop!! This last month has been so amazing and I have had the time of my life being a mom. Lincoln is so fun. I am absolutely, totally and officially obsessed with this little man. He and Brett are the loves of my life and the spring in my step. Some of the fun things Lincoln does right now:

He loves his hands and arms. He does the funniest things with them and they are never lazily by his side. He grunts all the time whether he is asleep or awake and it is so adorable. I thought he was grunting because he was getting sick so on Monday I took him to the doctor. The doctor did lots of tests and the diagnosis: He grunts. It cracks me and Brett up, especially at night when we are trying to fall asleep. It's loud, but so adorable.
He is on a great schedule and is a fantastic little sleeper. Right now he is only waking up one time in the night for feeding and the rest of the day he is a gem (except when he gets gas or has to burp ha ha). I love his smile! It is rare to see but his dimples are so cute! I'm excited for when he will start smiling on purpose. :)
At the doctor he was weighed again and he currently weighs 8 pounds and 13 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. I can't take it! He is 8 pounds and 13 ounces of absolutely goodness and cuteness. I have so much fun hanging out with him all day long. He is such a fun buddy to pal around with.
He grew out of his first outfit this last week-his frog man onesie. I cried. Yes, I really cried. I can't believe how much fun having a baby is. It is the most rewarding job I have ever had and I couldn't be more grateful for it. Brett and I can't believe how blessed we are. I love to watch Brett with Lincoln. Brett absolutely adores him too!!!
And honestly, who could blame us? :)

1. Beautiful weather today!
2. Lincoln's little grunts that I can hear right now from the other room.
3. Had lunch today with Brett at school :)

4 comments:

Katie Mellor said...

i love lincoln!!

Michael and Staci said...

What a sweet blog post. I love Lincoln and I haven't even met him in person. He is so cute and I love each and every one of his outfits. I can't believe he's already a month old. I'm glad the 3 of you could enjoy Valentine's Day together.

C&C said...

Whitney he is sooo cute! Love his little outfits, especially the polar bear sweater and hat! And you look great!

The Taggarts said...

He is so cute!!!