Thursday, February 24, 2011

You Got Jimmered

Last night my dad, mom, Trevor, Brett, Lincoln and I went to the BYU basketball game vs. Colorado. It was such a fantastic time! We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Macaroni Grill before-always so yummy!! Brett and I got us some free tickets for the game and as you can tell they were such great seats!! ;) J/K they were almost the top row but surprisingly we were able to see really well. Jimmer scored 34 points and we won the game. It's so fun to cheer for such a great team that's doing so well this year.

I love watching the fans. The signs they hold up absolutely crack me up. My favorite said:
Jimmer's worst night=your best night.
Lincoln slept through the entire game but we hope subliminally he heard the cheer of the cougars. :)
Lincoln and I in our matching shirts that Brett got us for Christmas.

1. 3 nights in a row Lincoln has slept through the night!! I hope it lasts!!
2. Fun night with my family.
3. Being so rested!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you just had a baby and you're wearing skinny jeans! you look so good Whit! (not that you never didn't)

HDVB said...

oh my - Lincoln has stolen my heart! He is SOOOOOOOOOOo darling! AND ditto with shelley's message - looking FABULOUS Whit! love you!

C&C said...

yes, ditto to everything that has been said--you look GREAT! I still look 5 months pregnant. It makes me want to stop nursing (hopefully that will help me lose the weight, because nursing has done NOTHING for my figure like I thought it would!) and I love Lincoln's little shoes!

Katie Mellor said...

Lincoln has such a brett face in one of those pics! ahh i love and miss him so much. Whit you are lookin so cute and skinny. great talking to you guys tonight.

Claire said...

What great pictures!