Lincoln is 6 months old-I can't believe it. Monday he had his 6-month check-up and he's growing like a weed. Here are his stats:
Weight: 18 lbs. 57%
Head: 18 inc. 94%
Height: 29 in. 95%
=very healthy :)
What a healthy boy!!!! He is so much fun and we absolutely adore him!! Some of the things he currently does:
-rolls over from his tummy to his back
-laughs at peek-a-boo
-plays with his toys
-food-loves strawberries and peaches
-takes long afternoon naps
-smiles and is in total awe whenever he is outside
-best baby ever :)
1. fun run with lincoln.
2. glorious weather today.
3. healthy baby.
4 comments:
What a tall, beautiful boy!
I can't believe he's already 6 months old. Looks like he's tall and skinny like his daddy. :-)
Whitney I think your little family is so sweet! That Lincoln couldn't be cuter either... and you are the world's most beautiful mom! :)
He's getting so big! How was the fun run with him?
Post a Comment