That face melts my heart!!! It has been a long time since I sat down and acutally "checked blogs." This morning I came to yours first and I can't believe how much I've missed! I talk to you every day, but I missed so many awesome things you posted about and I didn't know! Thank you for posting about the dresser! It was awesome to see an after shot of it, since I left during the process. You did an AWESOME job refinishing it!!! I miss you so much, sis!!!
3 comments:
That face melts my heart!!! It has been a long time since I sat down and acutally "checked blogs." This morning I came to yours first and I can't believe how much I've missed! I talk to you every day, but I missed so many awesome things you posted about and I didn't know! Thank you for posting about the dresser! It was awesome to see an after shot of it, since I left during the process. You did an AWESOME job refinishing it!!! I miss you so much, sis!!!
This is picture is getting me through another day without having the kid... Thanks for the feeling that its worth it!
love all the posts! how did i miss some of these!?!?!? SO great talking with you the other day! love you lots!
Post a Comment