Brett and I were lucky enough to have our siblings from far away come this month to visit. It has been so fun hanging out with them and getting to see our nieces and nephews. Here are some pictures to re-cap our summer adventures with the Mellors.
hangin' outside with Staci and cute Candace...
Lincoln attacking Grandma Claire's grasshopper....
Kickball with pool bases. This was Brett's idea and it was such a blast to watch and play! Jackson and Nick got so into it.
Lincoln chillin' with Grandma B...
Family....
Yea!!
Brett rockin' the wakeboard at Pineview...
Tubin' times...I love Jackson and Nick's faces, they are so cute!!
Staci and me...yes, my arms are still sore!
Brett and the fam at Cherry Hill while I'm in Durango...
Jackson and Brett on Cardiac Canyon...
It's already been such a fabulous summer. Can't believe it's already August!!
1. family.
2. summer.
3. fun, fun, fun.
2 comments:
We had so much fun with you all. Thanks so much for coming up and visiting us! Lincoln is such a good sport and so adorable.
Thanks for driving up to Provo to hang out. It was so fun being able to meet Lincoln and hang out with you and Brett. Jackson and Nick LOOOOVVEEEDDD all the time they got to spend with Brett. He is such a fun uncle. I hope your arms are feeling better. We had such a fine time in Utah!!!
Post a Comment