Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chocolate Cake

Claire and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch.
Lincoln had some of Claire's chocolate cake, as in chocolate for the first time in his sweet little life.
I think at this moment he was thinking, "Wait, what??  What is this chocolately savory sweetness that is in my mouth right now?  It tastes really, REALLY good.  Why have my parents been keeping this from me??  I really like it.  Grandma Claire, can I please have more??"
What a cutie.

3 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

Mmmmmm...I love the Cheesecake Factory! My friend gave me a $25 gift card to there the other day and I can't wait to use it. I can't blame Lincoln for LOVING their chocolate cake. The Cheesecake Factory here is right next to the movie theater, so Michael and I have tried several items on their dessert menu. You really can't go wrong!

HDVB said...

I'm LOVING all these posts!!!! the pictures are fabulous and that little Linc has got the stinkin' cutest little giggle!!! love you!

Claire said...

Lincoln is definitely hooked on chocolate for the rest of his life. (inherited from the Mellor side)