Last night Brett and I had a fabulous date night. We left Linc with one of my friends and went out on the town. First we went to dinner at Milagros in Orem. We heard about it through an article in the paper that said that Bronco recommended it, and it was seriously yummy!! I am so happy to have finally found a fabulous mexican food restaurant down here.
After dinner we went to Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. I bought a groupon for it a few weeks ago and it was a great deal.
First we went through the "pirate ship" design corn maze. Yes, we got lost quite a few times and saw sign number 10 too many times, but we finally made it out thanks to Brett's navigation skills (don't let the picture deceive...).
We couldn't resist these awesome photo opportunities...
My husband is hot :)
Me and the farm...
After the corn maze we went to the "Cornevil Terror House". It was seriously scary!! I usually don't get that scared from haunted houses but it was SO good!! We screamed the entire way through, along with me holding on to dear life on Brett. The rats, snakes, river monsters, clowns, monsters, psychos, mental patients, and more were absolutely terrifying. I recommend it :)
Our groupon also included 2 pumpkins, which we painted today. It was such a great date night!
3 comments:
What a fun date night! Your pumpkins turned out SO cute!
that is such a good idea. You are seriously the best wife. And lincoln is adorable in all of the pictures posted!
Hope Brett's annual spook house won't be that scary!@ What a fun date night.
Post a Comment