Monday, October 17, 2011

Stats 'n Tricks

Today was Lincoln's 9 month appointment.  He is a healthy little stud, for sure.  His stats are as follows:
Weight: 21 lbs-63%
Height: 30 inc-91%
Head: 19 inc-99%
Yeah, he's a genius with a HUGE head!!  Way to go buddy!!
Plus, presenting Lincoln's newest trick:
1. Seattle in 2 days!
2. Halloween donuts, yum!
3. My big headed baby!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh he's so cute!! Alaina has to go to the Doctor today and get shots and I'm dreading it. I hope she does alright. I love seeing you guys on date nights- I know we'll get one of those in the future. I hope you have fun in Seattle!

Emily said...

love the trick, and his cute little "um" at the beginning :)

Michael and Staci said...

That is a cute trick video! He's going to be a tall genius!!! :-)

HDVB said...

Oh i love that little "um" and then the smacking of those lips! SO darling!

Kyle, Emily & Lucy Caudle said...

He is taller and weighs more than Lucy. Love it! He's a handsome little (big) man for sure.

Debbie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Kim and I are here playing the video over and over so we can hear that cute little 'um' HAHA.. I love when he blinks his eyes... like he's surprising himself, haha. What a cutie!!! LOVE YOU! BIG HUGS to everybody!

Claire said...

Great video and photo. I want a Lincoln kiss (even if he has oatmeal on his mouth!) Can't wait to hear all about your fun weekend in Washington.