Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

Christmas day was exceptional.  We spent the morning at my parents home opening presents, eating a yummy breakfast, and playing with our new toys.
 Alaina looked so darling and ready for Christmas!
 Lincoln played lots with Papa and Nana...
 And Brett and Trevor played with Brett's new helicopter...
 And Lincoln loved it all...
 We joined my parents for church and after went over to the Mellors.  
 We played with the Christmas Bells and got really good!!  I'm thinking next year we'll do a concert.... :) 
After bells we opened some awesome gifts and then enjoyed a fabulous dinner.
It was so great!!
Then we went to my parents to talk to Josh!!  It was so amazing to hear his voice and get to talk to him.  I miss him so much and it was so wonderful to hear from him.  We all hovered around the phone to hear his voice... 

The perfect Christmas.  Thanks to our parents for making it such a special Christmas Day.

1. Josh.
2. Christmas.
3. Lincoln's first Christmas.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I loved talking to Josh too! I have the cutest picture of Lincoln and your Dad that I need to send over.