Thursday, December 1, 2011

thursday....

We are all sick.  The bubonic plague has struck the Mellor household with terror.
No, but seriously we all have colds and it stinks.  Poor Lincoln has a constant stream of green goo coming from his nose, poor little guy.  He is army crawling everywhere and he is so darling.  He is just my little buddy that pals around with me.  Today he ran errands with me for Christmas stuff.  He is the best.  People always stop me and tell me how darling they think he is.  At Winco a couple weeks ago I got a turkey for spending 100 bucks and right now it's cooking in the oven. I'm so nervous.  I have never cooked a turkey before and I hope it turns out!
Holly took this picture in the summer and I love it.

The End.

1. December is upon us!
2. Turkey in the oven!
3. New phone :)

No comments: