After years of fear, hours of online research, and 24 hours of thought, preparation, and 2 1/2 hours of cooking, my first turkey turned out perfect!! I couldn't be more proud. (Plus, it was FREE!!)
That's all.
Here's to turkey sandwiches, lots of turkey to freeze, and turkey enchiladas tomorrow night.
6 comments:
Nice Whit! I'm so impressed. :)
Hey, I changed my blog address so you can change it on your blog roll so people can find me? It's www.brittanyfclifton.blogspot.com. Thanks Whit! Can't wait to see you next weekend!
Awesome! Hurray for free turkeys! You'll have to tell us your magic skills so when I finally make one on my own it'll be rad like yours :)
I am impressed. Michael and I cooked our first turkey every last year...so I was 27 years old(a few days before I turned 28). You have years on me. I'm glad it turned out SO good and best of all was FREE. Turkey makes AWESOME leftovers! :-)
That is one nice looking bird Whit! Turkey sounds SO good right now...
Wow! Very impressive! I bet it is as tasty as it looks!!!!!!
That turkey looks delicious.
Post a Comment