Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 Month Check Up

Last week Lincoln had his 2 month check up.  The nurse came in and Lincoln was so happy, smiling when they took his temperature, giggling when he got all naked, making cooing sounds as they poked and prodded...I was so proud, he is such a good boy!!  They measured him 3 times because he grew 3 inches in 4 weeks, which is extremely unusual.  When the doctor came in he measured him again because he thought the nurse did it wrong.  Nope, just a long little one like his dad!!  


Stats:
Weight: 11.77 lbs. (54%)
Length: 24 in. (73%)
Head: 16 in. (68%)

Just your healthy little boy!  After the doctor left the nurse came back in for his immunizations.  It was so sad. We both cried.  But, the picture above is 30 confusing minutes after, so yeah, overall he handled it well. 

1. Lincoln slept 10-9 last night. Yea!
2. 5 more weeks until the cruise :)
3. BYU in the sweet 16!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm already jealous about your cruise- you're going to love it! I can't believe how fast Lincoln is growing. He's adorable!

Claire said...

I can't believe Lincoln grew 3 inches in one month!! Very impressive.

Hydee said...

Whit-I am in love with Lincoln's little face. He has the cutest little expressions and he is SO adorable! :)

Michael and Staci said...

Glad the checkup went so well! :-) Cute outfit!