I know that it's annoying to have bloggers go private, but now that I have cute little boy I want to protect our little family. If you would like to keep reading, please leave your email and I will add you.
Hey! I don't know if you remember me, I'm MarKay's friend from Weber. I came across your blog a couple days ago and you have the cutest little family! I would love to keep up with you and see what you're up to!
I was telling Angie the other day that I always want to look at her friends blogs but they're all private! Is that weird? haha, anyway, I'd love to continue looking at your blog is that's ok with you :)
Whitney! Congrats on your beautiful son! What a doll. :) I'm glad I came across your blog when I did. I definitely want to keep in touch and stay updated on all your happenings. :) (allysonrcox@gmail.com)
I hear ya on the going private. I never wanted to, but things happen and you do what you can to protect the kiddos! Let me keep up with your blog! I love seeing your cute little fam!
52 comments:
angie.williams@hotmail.com
Me please! :)
carriewoolley@gmail.com
p.s. I need your email to invite you to ours... that would be nice of me, I guess. Will you email it to me?
whitneykeys@gmail.com please!
shelley.m.thomas@gmail.com
cortjessop@hotmail.com
Add me please!
aeshipp@gmail.com
andreadustin at gmail.com
jkdustin@gmail.com
Hey! I don't know if you remember me, I'm MarKay's friend from Weber. I came across your blog a couple days ago and you have the cutest little family! I would love to keep up with you and see what you're up to!
kellibean121@msn.com
kyleeannwood@gmail.com
I was telling Angie the other day that I always want to look at her friends blogs but they're all private! Is that weird? haha, anyway, I'd love to continue looking at your blog is that's ok with you :)
karleewilley@yahoo.com
I would love to keep reading!
manders_242@hotmail.com
Me please. Cassiebuhler@gmail.com
b.patane@hotmail.com
I think it's totally smart to do that. The web is full of crazy people!
emilydee@gmail.com
I would love to see your blog!
chae.lae@gmail.com
-Challae
lucky13.shanna@gmail.com
kyleandemilycaudle@yahoo.com
We would love to keep reading your blog!
msmoot16@gmail.com
abbie.muhlestein@gmail.com
shantayhess02@gmail.com
elizabethannglenn@gmail.com
Me too!
ccowser@gmail.com
Me too!
ccowser@gmail.com
MEEEEE
mellorkatie@gmail.com
You can pretty much find about my whole life online? Is someone going to come kill me??
carlycrosland@gmail.com
candice.cheney@gmail.com
Whitney! Congrats on your beautiful son! What a doll. :) I'm glad I came across your blog when I did. I definitely want to keep in touch and stay updated on all your happenings. :) (allysonrcox@gmail.com)
Allison.karren@hotmail.com
kourtneyjane12@yahoo.com
megfelsted@hotmail.com
hannahbeus at gmail.com
I don't know WHAT I would do without your blog! :)
brandibalderston@gmail.com
hydeedavis{at}gmail{dot}com
Me please! Cortniebain@gmail.com
tatjanapetersen@gmail.com
ricky_tag@yahoo.com The Taggarts. =0)
whitjarvis@gmail.com
invite me! jeffjessthomson@gmail.com
you better add me!!
madison.sargent@yahoo.com
mere.ww@gmail.com
taylorjwright13@gmail.com
xoxo
Your little boy is adorable! I had to take a peak :) My email address for the future when I return is
superwomen14_135@hotmail.com
Love you!
kimberlybeus@gmail.com
You know my email! :-)
I hear ya on the going private. I never wanted to, but things happen and you do what you can to protect the kiddos! Let me keep up with your blog! I love seeing your cute little fam!
kristieromberg@gmail.com
I love reading your blog!
kenziestratford@gmail.com
Thank you!
jessemf219@gmail.com
jessica.teuscher@yahoo.com!! :)
Hey Whitney! Lincoln is adorable!
mikeandsong@gmail.com
Oh don't forget me and Taylor!
maurburn9@gmail.com
Post a Comment