Last night after I got home from doing this Brett asked me if I would blog about it and I said no...but upon doing my hair this morning and realizing what I had done I decided I had to. So, here is the new do. I got it done yesterday after wanting to do it for over a year now. I loved my long hair, but I really needed a change. My hair was at the perfect length to hit Lincoln's face and make him sneeze or for him to throw up in...pretty much an everyday occurrence...gross. So, I took the plunge and I'm really happy with it. It was really unhealthy and looked awful, so I'm happy with the change. I have never had short hair before and I like it!
1. Grateful that Brett liked it :)
2. Really grateful that one of my best friends is feeling better!
3. Courage to cut my hair!
6 comments:
YAY!!!! Whit I LOVE it!!! So dang cute. Seriously that was the fun look I was going for when I chopped mine but it ended up being more of the same only shorter. It really suits you!
Looks fabulous! I was trying on a cardigan at the store the other day and Ryan said that the hair + that certain cardigan totally made me look like a mom, since girls usually chop their hair when they have babies. I guess I just made the plunge early, ha.
A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You would look FABulous no matter what length your hair was girl! Love you!
Your hair is fabulous! I can tell that Lincoln loves it by adoring look in his eyes.
I accidently posted the exact same post twice so then I deleted it but then it looks like I deleted some sinister comment. It wasn't sinister--I promise. (how do you spell accidently???? I am getting off the computer right now)
Post a Comment