Thursday, March 3, 2011

All Smiles

This last week Lincoln has been starting to smile on purpose and it makes me so happy!! Today I finally caught it on camera.
Progression to a big smile....



Oh my goodness I absolutely ADORE this little piece of heaven.

1. Lincoln's smiles!
2. Fun game last night with Kirt and April-thanks for inviting us!
3. It's March!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh he's so cute Whit! I'm looking forward to Sunday. Also- he's starting to look like someone- still not sure who but its definitely someone. :)

Katie Mellor said...

ah!!! soooo cute!!! haha i miss lincoln so much. that smile is the cutest thing ever. what a happy baby :)

Michael and Staci said...

That is too cute! I'm impressed you got it on camera. :-)

Jeff and Tat said...

Oh :) he is pretty dang cute

Emily said...

Aw so adorable!!! He is definitely a keeper.

HDVB said...

His smile is most definitely contagious! I smiled the minute I pulled up your blog and saw the first picture of this post! :)

The Taggarts said...

he is such a handsome baby!! Super adorable! That's ricky's favorite age is when they start to interact more. super fun.