Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Monarchs

Thursday morning I called my mom crying because I was exhausted from a long night up with Lincoln. He had been awake all night from his appointment with the doctor the day before. She calmed me down, because of the fabulous mom she is, and invited me to go to St. George with her, my dad and Trevor in about 30 minutes. I said yes! I needed a break so badly. I quickly put some things together and 30 minutes later I was out the door.
Trevor is on a comp baseball team, The Monarchs, and they had a tournament on Thursday and Friday. The boys are so cute. It's not T-Ball...it's serious. The boys had a pep talk before one of their games and they were told to put their mean game faces on and they did! They walked out on to the field with their toughest faces on.
The weather was awful on Thursday, but on Friday the sun came out and it got hot! My mom and I enjoyed sitting in the sun watching the games and holding Lincoln.
I promise I didn't mean to do this, but at the game I realized that Lincoln and I were twiners...yea, I just love my baby so much that I want to match him all the time :)
Jeans...Whit shirt...Red jacket....so funny. (at least he didn't have a scarf on ;)
Trevor is such a stud and did so great! He pitched in a couple of games and did so well. I couldn't believe how fast his little arm could throw the ball. It was so cute to have my dad cheering on his 11-year-old son and at the same time holding his 9-week old grandson.
Trev is number 24, just like Ken Griffey Jr. and he loves it.
Great weekend!!

1. Grateful to come back home to my wonderful husband and a clean house!
2. Mom, Dad, and Trev for inviting me!
3. The Monarchs :)

2 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

It's so nice to be able to be spontaneous!!! It must be nice to live close enough and get help from your mom. What a nice trip with your family. I hope your brother's baseball tournament went well. :-)

HDVB said...

What a fun trip and nice break! :) SO proud of Mr. Trev!! and LOVE that you and Linc matched - darling!