Friday, May 20, 2011

A Good Laugh

With all this rain I was looking for a little pick-me-up today and decided to look at this lovely picture to get a good laugh...and it worked.  :)  We took this one night after a dinner on the cruise when we were all really hyper.  Everyones expressions absolutely crack me up.  Enjoy :) 

6 comments:

Katie Mellor said...

hahahha we are the weirdest family. i love it!

Katie Mellor said...

whit i never know when you update cause it doesn't show on my google reader! why?!?

Andrea said...

I saw Claire pictures of this and thought- what are they doing? Our cruise was not as cool and we didn't have a chance to dress up. (Like the boys would've anyway.)

Claire said...

You all were lucky that the photographer didn't kick you off the ship! He was not a happy man--but I have to admit that this is one of my favorite pixs.

Michael and Staci said...

If only I would have known nobody else was smiling?!?!?! :-) j/k That purple dress is super hotttt...especially since my yellow shirt underneath is showing...good times!

Emily said...

Ha so fun! I have a picture like this when I was in jr high at a 6 flags and thinking about it never fails to make me laugh. I'm so glad you had fun and I can't wait to get together with y'all--let me know when y'all are ready to come back to Wymount (you'll be so grateful for your new place, haha) for a little game night/free dinner :)