Tuesday, May 17, 2011

(the movers)

A few weeks ago, my dad and brother Deven came down to Provo to help us move and it was much appreciated!!!  My dad brought down his big trailer and it only took 2 trips!!  Talk about muscle men :) 
 Pretty much everything we own right there...
 It was so great to have their help to move to our new place.  We are still setting up our apartment and with a week long cruise in the caribbean we are still a little set back, so pictures to come soon!!!
Thanks again dad and Dev!!!  You are so much appreciated :)

1. Muscle Men, dad, Brett and Dev :)
2. Smashburger after the move, yum!!!
3. A washer and dryer in the apartment, so nice!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

YAY for moving! Deven showed me the video of your new place and it looks fantastic. The kitchen is roomy and you can't beat your great laundry room. I loved hearing about your cruise and I can't wait to see all the pics (from Claire). Love ya Whit!

Michael and Staci said...

I'm not a huge fan of moving, but I'm glad you are excited about your new place. Get it set up and show us some pics. :-)