Sundays are my favorite.
Yesterday Brett, me and Linc snuggled in bed after church and it was so fun.
Lincoln is at my favorite stage so far!! He is laughing all the time and is so, so cute!!
He is getting so strong and holding his head up all by himself.
I love his eyes looking up at mommy and her camera.
1. Lincoln!
2. Really yummy dinner!
3. A new tv!
3 comments:
I love Sundays too (when Michael gets to be at home and not in church meetings.) Lincoln is too cute. I agree that 4 months is such a fun time...I finally feel like they aren't so baby fragile. The video Claire posted on her blog of him laughing is PRICELESS!!! I'm glad you are liking your new TV. :-)
Lincoln is so adorable! It is so much fun when they start reacting and interacting more. Your cruise looked bomb! i'm jealous.
the second pic is my new destop pic! soo cute!!
Post a Comment