Lincoln got a huge upgrade today.
He went from the '10 Bouncer to the....
'11 Jungle Jumperoo. It's got a lot of add-ons that the previous addition lacked, namely:
-more colorful toys with lots more play options
-better songs, with lights added for a more entertaining effect
-and the ability to jump and stand all while sitting in a red swivel parrot seat.
"Do I really get to keep this mommy??" Yes, Linc, it's all yours buddy.
1. Lincoln's face when he first sat in his new jumperoo.
2. The plumber is here to fix the kitchen sink :)
3. Dinner tonight with my best girlies!!
8 comments:
Where do I sign up to get my Jungle Jumperoo--coolest thing ever. Lincoln looks quite pleased with his new acquisition.
OOHhh look how happy he is!! I miss mr. buggles!!
Whit, can Londyn and I please come kidnap him for a bit- he is just so stinking darling, I can hardly stand it!
he's getting so big! Such a cutie!
Whit that is the cutest little face ever!
I love it!!! That's the exact one we have...but it's sitting in our attic right now. I can tell Lincoln LOVES it! Go Jumparoo!!! :-) It looks like he won't need an exersaucer anymore. :-)
ok I totally forgot you went private! I finally was like, why in the world is Whit not updating her blog and I checked it to see that I have missed like the last 20 posts you've done! haha I'm so smart. Lincoln is adorable, your cruise looked like so much fun! I am sorry to hear about the skin cancer, but glad that everything got taken care of :) Congrats on getting your Associates degree. YAY! I am glad you got a bigger apartment, we would have loved to help you move but I had no idea! Okay, okay now I feel caught up on your life and I will make sure to move you to the "private bloggers" so I don't miss anymore posts! Love you!
Mr. Buggles! I'm sorry but that name still has me laughing. We really had a great time with you on Saturday- sorry we stayed forever but your new place is so warm and welcoming and fun. I'm excited for the family shin dig tonight! Love ya!
Post a Comment