Last week was hard. One day in particular was very hard. I cried a lot that day. Lincoln was being so cute but so hard. Let's just say that learning to stand up also included 5 days of no nap and lots of tears....from both of us. Being a mom is the best blessing I could ask for but also comes with some really hard days. One of the days upon picking up Brett, he brought this bag of cinnamon-bear-goodness. Love that man!! He knows me so well and is so good to me.
Thanks baby!
1. Brett.
2. Sugar to ease the pain.
3. Naps.
6 comments:
Oh Whit!! I'm so sorry to hear it! Its amazing what a little sugar from a great husband can do. :)
Whit! I love you. and I wish I was in Provo so I could eat those with you.
Go Brett! Now I'm craving cinnamon bears.mmmmmmm
I agree being a mom is a tough/fun/rewarding/crazy/frustrating/joyful job...I'm sorry you have had some tough days. Hope he stops standing during nap time and gets some naps in.
Mmm the joys of leaving near the BYU bookstore. Hurray for awesome husbands on rough days!
Mmmm those are the best! Good job, Bretty. So glad to be reading your blog again!
-Carrie
I'm so glad Brett was there to bring you a treat and at least make the week bearable! Also, I love the gratitude post, (I know that feeling of the 'unknown') AND that little Lincoln birthday post - I wish I could have been there - Happy Birthday Linc! We love you!
Post a Comment