Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Red Neck Shoot-Out

This year we held our annual Red Neck Shoot-Out on January 2nd.  The weather was by far the best we have ever had.  We go out past Tooele and have a blast shooting targets.  This year we brought books, gallons of water, an old stereo, and some random little objects.  It was so fun!!

The men and their targets...

 I was surprised by how good Trevor is!!
 Deven has an eye for shooting...
 Brett shot the books and it went through 5 levels of books...way to go babe!
 Meanwhile I defeated the tide bottle of water...
 I can just see him in a western movie...
 My dad and his very first gun he got when he was twelve...

The basketballs got quite a few pebbles in them to say the least ha ha....

It was such a great time!!  Thanks to my dad for taking us.
'Til next year...

1. Amazing weather.
2. Went running outside!
3. Fun shooting day.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Love your blog. Hope you weren't holding that detergent bottle while they were shooting at it.

Andrea said...

One of these years I will be cool enough to come out to this. I love the blowing up of the LSAT books. Awesome.