Lincoln turned 1.
Ah, it hurts my heart that he is growing up so fast.
We started the morning with a decorated room fit for a first birthday.
We had a small family party for him at my parents home. I am so grateful to live by family and so grateful they came to celebrate with us. We love this little man.
My mom got this awesome cake for Lincoln-so cute!!
Lincoln wasn't so sure about it though ha ha....but after tasting of its' goodness he loved it!
The group-thanks everyone for coming!
Like I said...Linc loved the red velvet goodness....
Lincoln got so many great gifts!! He is so spoiled.
Trevor gave him the cutest pair of Reebok shoes. He was so excited about giving them to Linc. He also included the sweetest note. What a great uncle!
It was such a great day! Happy first birthday to our sweet Lincoln!!
1. Lincoln.
2. Family.
3. Baby Einstein Videos-the only way I was able to complete this post.

5 comments:
Yay!! I'm so glad he "wore" that cute little hat you made. I honestly can't believe he's one! I'm excited to hang out with him tomorrow!
so sad i missed his birthday! Lincoln is cute and you guys are the best parents!
Your mom picked out he cutest 1st birthday cake. I love it! What great pictures for him to look at when he's older of his first birthday.
You're looking gorgeous, Whit! Lincoln is a huge cutie.
I can hardly believe that little cutie is ONE! It looks like you threw a great birthday party :)
Post a Comment