Man we love Lincoln. In the last week he has learned to stand in his crib which has caused him to lose sleep because he's so excited to stand. It's especially frustrating for him at night when it's dark and he can't see but still yearns to climb. He is such a ball of energy and we love him to death.
The other current love of Lincoln's is peek-a-boo. He loves to crawl around and find us behind doors or couches or beds. He thinks it's so funny!!
Gotta love that darling little face....
1. Standing!
2. peek-a-boo!
3. Went to the park today!
5 comments:
OH MY WORD - you have put a permanent smile on my face! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lincoln! I love how darling you are with him Whitney - you're such an INCREDIBLE Mom - such a great example to me! :)
He is so darling! I can't wait until his birthday celebration- and please disregard my email- I realized later the 15th was a Sunday... :)
Oh man. He is SO adorable! And you are a hilarious and animated videographer. Love it all!
LOVE LOVE LOVE both of your videos. He is so hilarious! What a smiley little boy.
Yay lincoln! Those videos were adorable.
Post a Comment